Sunday 4 December 2011

Psychological Disorder


For most part of my 18 yrs of life on this planet I have been a perfect example of a social retard, the most anti social man you can find, the most socially unavailable, but does that really lonely, is spending time with yourself, or rather on yourself really mean that I am a loner what if I get sheer enjoyment in being alone, is that also considered a bad thing? Most of the people who have any kind of regular interaction with me begin to believe that there is something wrong with me every time I as to be left alone. But actually I just enjoy myself sitting there doing my thing, but people don't understand that! It is difficult for those to interpret it. Some say it might be a psychological disorder, but  my own gut feeling or rather my opinion is that what we believe to be a psychological order may not be evidently true, psychological order has been formed on the basis of general consensus, the majority human nature, everything else is placed under disorder. But that is not a justified form of classification, as we are simply stating that if eighty percent of the world is not  mad then the rest twenty percent is! We cannot call this a psychological disorder we can at a maximum call it a psycological differentiation. So I believe that nothing is wrong with us its just that we want to live our lives differently! 

No comments:

Post a Comment